To explain, the EA had already been around for a while and had been well sold. The chances of my review actually generating sufficient fresh sales to cover the time it would take me to prepare a review, therefore, were pretty slim. I had also read stories of the developer being aggressive and abusive to anyone who bad mouthed his product on a public forum and, to be honest, I didn't need the hassle.
Despite not intending to conduct a review, I was nonetheless aware that the Primeval EA was supposed to work profitably. Against that backdrop, I thought it would be a good idea to put a copy of the EA into forward test and to use it as some sort of a benchmark to compare the performance of the latest EAs against this older, more established workhorse. It was to satisfy my own curiosity that I put Primeval into forward test more than anything else.
Anyway, I've had the Primeval EA running now for around four months. During that time it has drifted in and out of profitability but, over the last couple of weeks, it has stormed to the top of my Live Leaderboard in terms of safety, where it has replaced some of the earlier leaders which have struggled throughout July and, in particular, August.
This has meant that I've started to get a few emails enquiring about Primeval because a search of the MellyForex website hasn't provided any real information.